COVID-19 Guidelines for the Children's Activities Sector
The CAA has published its Covid 19 Guidelines for the Children’s Activities Sector. The Covid 19 crisis has had a huge impact on the sector so the CAA in conjunction with a team of leading industry experts have created the documents to support businesses in the preparation for reopening physical activity sessions.
By signing up to receive the guidelines you will also gain access to our 'Covid 19 Parent Survey' report.
Sign up to receive guidelines & Parent survey report
*if you have previously signed up to receive the guidelines these will be sent through to you via email.
ABOUT THE CAA
The CAA first not-for-profit, industry-led organisation to raise standards in all organised children's activities across the UK.
The CAA gives parents a swift way to get peace of mind knowing their chosen children's activity has signed up to a comprehensive code of practice and is working towards or achieved the independent CAA Accreditation.
- Give parents a benchmark for all organised children's activities by establishing and improving consistent standards & accreditation.
- Give more children the opportunity to experience a wider range of organised activities.
- Establish a membership scheme for children's activity providers and supporting services - achieved in May 2015.
- Establish an accreditation scheme for children's activity providers - achieved in November 2015.
- Commission research, campaign for improvements and promote the benefits of children's activities.
- Award grants to community projects involving organised children's activities.
- Work with policy makers to influence relevant legislation.
All Rights Reserved © Children's Activities Association